When you first break up with a woman, you may at first feel a sense of relief, like a weight has been lifted, and among your mixed feelings of hurt, anger, and loss, actually look forward to the idea of moving on and finding someone else. But as some time passes and the flood of emotions subsides, you may remember certain things about the relationship that were truly special to you and begin to regret breaking up. If you find yourself wondering just how to get your ex girlfriend back, you may be ready for these important tips.
- Before you do anything, you need to figure out exactly what went wrong with your relationship. There may be one major event, or a combination of several factors involved, or more likely, several factors leading up to one "final straw" event. You need to consider things like:
Is there something (or things) you were doing that she just cannot tolerate any more?
Has there been some major life-changing event for her?
Are you just so different that you cannot agree on anything, and no longer want to pretend that it doesn't matter?
Does she no longer think of you in a romantic way?
Has another guy shown up in the picture?
The reason you need to consider all of these sorts of things is, you need to know if the main causes of your breakup are even within your realm of influence or not. There's no point in learning how to get your ex girlfriend back only to battle insurmountable problems you have no control over. On the other hand, many broken relationships can be fixed, but first you have to identify the weak spots before you can address them.
- Once you have determined the reasons for the breakup and that they can be remedied, you will need to take action and make some changes in your own life. Yes, this is the hard part, but do it for yourself, as well as for her.
If you are guilty of committing some major mistake, become the man who would never make that mistake again.
If the breakup came as a surprise to you, it is likely you became complacent and she just became bored with you. You need to develop the characteristics that women generally find attractive in men again - - confidence, ambition, humor, drive. Let your personality shine and you will be more interesting to women, including your ex girlfriend.
- Next, believe it or not, it would be a good idea to start dating other women. It will be good for your self confidence and take some of the pressure off you, and more importantly, it will actually make you more attractive to your ex girlfriend.
Why? Women for some reason think a man who is "taken" (or in this case, potentially taken) is more attractive. How many times have you heard women say, "All the good men are gay or married?" You and I know that is not true - - plenty of "bad" men are married, and plenty of good ones are not.
However, if other women are having fun with you, that is enough social proof for your ex to take notice. Let's face it, the image of you sitting home alone pining over her is unattractive and not what you want in her head.
- At this point, you can reestablish a friendship with your ex girlfriend. When you have an opportunity to talk to her, invite her to hang out with you, as friends. Have coffee, meet for lunch, play a game of pool together - - whatever.
Keep it casual, no pressure to get back together, and don't hide the fact that you are out having fun (sometimes while dating someone else). Your not trying to rub her nose in it, but if you can gently remind her that you are actively on the market, so much the better.
- Now you can proceed as you normally would when you are attracted to someone. Rather than thinking of it as rekindling an old flame, behave as you would if you were trying to attract someone new.
Show her how much fun you can be. Be confident, considerate, funny and complimentary, yet be light-hearted about it, like you have no expectations of any particular outcome. If you do this correctly, she will start to feel like an opportunity has appeared for her.
Most likely, she has been missing certain things about your previous relationship too, and once she sees you can be all that and more, she will pursue you. The idea is to let it be her own decision, not a result of any pressure from you.
You have just learned the strategy for how to get your ex girlfriend back that has been proven to work very well, if the conditions are favorable and you execute it properly. Get started with the first steps and see where it takes you.
Originally posted 2016-12-17 07:29:12.